[Nie oficjalny mod - Solyanka] Konwersja znanych modów z SoC

Regulamin forum
Dział "Modyfikacje Gotowe" służy do dyskusji o modyfikacjach, które już są stworzone lub do zadawania pytań na ich temat. Znajdziemy tutaj również linki do ściągnięcia modyfikacji (które powinny, a raczej muszą być w pierwszym poście tematu danej modyfikacji).

Przy zadawaniu pytania związanego z problemem dotyczącym modyfikacji, prosimy o podawanie treści całego loga błędu - koniecznie w tagu [CODE].

Przy cytowaniu plików *.LTX stosować tag [SYNTAX="ini"], przy cytowaniu plików *.script [SYNTAX="lua"] a przy cytowaniu plików *.xml - [SYNTAX="xml"].

Lokalizacja logów:
Windows XP - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Moje dokumenty\STALKER-STCS\logs\xray_nazwaużytkownika.log
Windows Vista/7 - C:\Users\Public\Documents\STALKER-STCS\logs\xray_nazwaużytkownika.log
Steam - X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stalker Clear Sky\_appdata_\logs

Pytania na temat modyfikacji zadajemy w wątku dla niej stworzonym lub tworzymy nowy, jeśli takowego nie ma.

Gdy chcemy założyć nowy wątek, obowiązkowe jest przeczytanie tego tematu.

[Nie oficjalny mod - Solyanka] Konwersja znanych modów z SoC

Postprzez R1FL3 w 16 Wrz 2008, 00:52

Solyanka 0.2

New version released, see below for details

Hotfix Download

One of the fixed files (for Abakan damage) was unfortunately left out of the updated zip. Please install this hotfix after installing Solyanka to correct the fault, cheers

http://rapidshare.com/files/145595890/s ... g02fix.zip

Download

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/stal ... 26412.html

Readme

*SOLYANKA: Unofficial English Conversion by Overweightninja

*Original files compiled by AssassinDemon

*Version 0.2
*For Clear Sky 1.01/1.5.03
*This update should work with your previous Solyanka savegames!

Solyanka is a Russian mod project for S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky that adds a lot of our old mod favourites in from Shadow of Chernobyl and the AMK mods, such as sleeping, hunger, random blowouts etc etc.
I have converted the Solyanka mod to work with the English version of the game, and all Solyanka specific text has been translated from Russian. I have also squashed a couple of bugs I found in the mod and added a time advancement feature (originally intended as a fix, but may be useful for some in its own right).

My own additions are:
-Translation to English
-Timescale script
-Headbob removed
-Realistic weapon names (included in Russian release but had to discard and start again for English)
-Weather tweak
-All fixes mentioned in changelog below

Full credit should be given to "AssassinDemon" for compiling all other content

*FEATURES:

-Random Blowouts
-Sleeping bag
-Player is able to join "Clear Sky" faction
-Hunger implemented (beware there is no on screen display for hunger, keep an eye on your health! )
-Weight limit increased
-Headbob removed
-Default game timescale halved (x5 instead of x10)
-Tweaked weapons
-Tweaked torch
-New loading screen
-New sounds
-New graphics (especially for inventory items)
-Tweaked medical equipment
-Artifact values boosted
-Weapons no longer restricted in faction bases
-Enemies drop more loot
-Mutant loot (Worth good money to traders and scientists)
-Tweaked crosshairs
-Likeliness of thunder increased at expense of rain and cloud
-Time advancement option (see below)
-Extra artifact slots
-Realistic weapon names

*TIME ADVANCEMENT OPTION

Some users of the last version of Solyanka may have begun to experience CTDs when using the sleeping bag. I originally scripted this option as a workaround for these crashes (explained in more detail below) but I decided to include it on its own merit even for those who don't have problems.
This option allows the player to choose the rate of time advancement in game from the main menu. Note this does not change actual game speed (sorry no bullet time yet! ), rather the speed with which the day passes ingame. To use this feature simply press escape to reach the main menu when you are ingame, and press the desired option. The main menu should automatically exit and the game will be set to your desired speed.

-F1: 1 minute = 1 minute (real time)
-F2: 1 minute = 5 minutes (default)
-F3: 1 minute = 60 minutes (1 hour)
-F4: 1 minute = 1440 minutes (24 hour)

Make sure you've had enough to eat before you use the highest speed, your health drops rather fast when the timescale is so high

*SLEEPING BAG FIX

There was a bug with the last version that caused the sleeping bag to basically become more and more buggy the more time went on. This has been fixed now so shouldn't be a problem for new users, but for those of you already experiencing CTDs here's how to get the game back on track.
Make sure you have food etc to last perhaps a couple of ingame days, or failing that just get a trainer or something so you don't lose health. Use the maximum level of time advancement to advance time until Scar becomes tired (his vision will begin to double/blur). Quickly (before Scar falls asleep of his own free) set game speed back to normal, and you should now be able to sleep. I have also re-enabled the tiredness requirement for sleep as the crashes seem to increase in frequency the more you make Scar sleep when he isn't "tired".

*CHANGES SINCE THE LAST VERSION

-FIXED Sleeping bag (CTDs (hopefully) squashed and sleeping for 2 hours now works, also see time advancement)
-FIXED Missing variable CTD in Red Forest
-FIXED Abakan damage
-ADDED Time advancement option
-ADDED Realistic weapon names
-ADDED A proper readme

*INSTALLATION:

-Just drop "gamedata" folder into your root Clear Sky directory (the same place as the file fsgame.ltx)

-Then open up fsgame.ltx with a text editor, and make sure both entries under $game_data$ are set to true as shown below:

"$game_data$ = true| true| $fs_root$| gamedata\"

-Finally if this is your first time playing with Solyanka start a new game, if not this release should be compatible with your old saves.

*KNOWN BUGS:
-The opening scene of the game will take a few seconds longer than usual, and you will experience some strange behaviour from Lebedev, this is harmless.
-Sleeping bag can still cause CTDs but they can be worked around now. It seems CTDs are more likely the less tired Scar is, so if you experience a crash on sleeping, try again for fewer hours, or run Scar down a little more using time advancement. Either way I would recommend a quicksave before you bed down!
-Timescale script is not buggy in itself, however it can cause problems (especially for the AI) if over used. Try to avoid using increased timescales when any scripted events are going on (ie missions, when factions are attacking your location, transition from blowout state to non-blowout state, etc etc).
-Always keep multiple savegames, there are one or two other bugs that are non-recurring and can easily solved by reverting back a save or two (although I only had to do this once throughout the whole of the game).

*NOTES

Thanks to Bacon Buster for translated amk_strings.xml

Comments, queries and suggestions are always welcome, please visit the mod discussion page on the filefront forums:

http://forums.filefront.com/s-t-l-k-e-r ... rsion.html

I will not restrict redistribution of this mod providing this readme is included. Furthermore I will not restrict using part or all of this mod as a base for other mods either, providing both myself and AssassinDemon are correctly credited.

Overweightninja

-----------------------------------------------

Działa tylko z angielską wersją gry.

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"
Awatar użytkownika
R1FL3
Tropiciel

Dołączenie: 17 Lut 2008, 22:22
Ostatnio był: 19 Mar 2010, 02:30
Miejscowość: Ośno Lubuskie
Frakcja: Powinność
Ulubiona broń: "Tunder" 5.45
Kozaki: 2

Reklamy Google

Re: [Nie oficjalny mod - Solyanka] Konwersja znanych modów z SoC

Postprzez Master50 w 16 Wrz 2008, 12:22

Ciekawy mod, użył bym go jakbym miał angielską wersję. Mam dwa pytania:

1. Możliwe jest oddzielenie Sleeping Bag i Time Advancement Option, aby działały osobno bez innych modów z paczki?
2. Czy oddzielenie ich będzie działać poprawnie w polskiej wersji?
Za odpowiedź dzięki
Awatar użytkownika
Master50
Kot

Dołączenie: 11 Wrz 2008, 13:06
Ostatnio był: 27 Wrz 2008, 09:08
Ulubiona broń: Sniper Obokan
Kozaki: 0

Re: [Nie oficjalny mod - Solyanka] Konwersja znanych modów z SoC

Postprzez stalker51 w 22 Gru 2009, 01:38

Nie wiem czy to tylko u mnie, ale mod działa z polską wersją gry ;).
Warto pobrać chociażby dla dźwięków broni, bo jak narazie nie widziałem wielu nowych rzeczy :).
Dosyć stabilny, bugi wychodziły mi dopiero po 3-4 godzinach grani.
I like me beat fast and my bas get low.

Airsoft ForEv'a <3
Awatar użytkownika
stalker51
Stalker

Dołączenie: 31 Lip 2009, 13:30
Ostatnio był: 27 Sty 2014, 17:25
Frakcja: Monolit
Ulubiona broń: Akm 74/2
Kozaki: 6

Re: [Nie oficjalny mod - Solyanka] Konwersja znanych modów z

Postprzez Patryk08 w 31 Mar 2010, 19:31

Witam .
Możę dosyć odświerzam temat ale czy mógł by ktoś powiedzieć czy działa na pathach 1.5.10 lub 1.5.07 PL ?
Z góry dzienki za pomoc.

Uwagi moderatora:

"*For Clear Sky 1.01/1.5.03" - atikabubu
Patryk08
Kot

Dołączenie: 03 Mar 2010, 17:08
Ostatnio był: 06 Kwi 2010, 22:49
Ulubiona broń: GP 37

Postprzez Director w 26 Lip 2011, 16:31

Witam. Czy ktoś mókłby zrobić spolszczenie do tego moda ???
Director
Kot

Dołączenie: 26 Lip 2011, 00:22
Ostatnio był: 03 Wrz 2011, 12:48
Frakcja: Wojskowi Stalkerzy
Ulubiona broń: Tunder S14

Postprzez PeLeRKS w 15 Gru 2011, 02:32

Mógł by ktoś reupload linków zrobić ?
Awatar użytkownika
PeLeRKS
Kot

Dołączenie: 10 Maj 2011, 19:32
Ostatnio był: 06 Sie 2023, 09:31
Miejscowość: Trawniki
Ulubiona broń: FT 200M
Kozaki: -4

Postprzez tybet64 w 24 Lut 2013, 08:31

Marniutki ten mod.Jedyna różnica między nim a podstawką jest taka że można sobie samemu ulepszyć broń.W Cieniu to jest SOLYANKA.A to taka bardzo nędzna namiastka.W dodatku już znalazłem feler.Mechanik Wolności nie chce wziąść pendrivów którre zamówił.
Awatar użytkownika
tybet64
Kot

Dołączenie: 04 Maj 2009, 17:28
Ostatnio był: 12 Paź 2020, 16:28
Miejscowość: Dolina Mroku
Frakcja: Samotnicy
Ulubiona broń: Sniper Obokan
Kozaki: 2

Powróć do Czyste Niebo

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość